Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yuck

Today was filled with nausea and headaches...I keep reminding myself that this should be the last time I have to deal with this. I am a little weary of what the rituxan will do to me in terms of side effects and also the lumbar punctures. However, I think that that LP's should be fine...maybe some minor headaches and no physical activity for 2 days.

I was able to mail out most of the shirts today - so please feel free to send me pics ... as I get them I will post them.

Also, I was able to drop off my LTD forms at Dr. Hamm's office...I'm curious how this is going to work out. I've heard that they tend to deny first time around...maybe to deter, maybe because they need more info...we'll see.

I am very tired and still feeling like crap...so I'm gonna go to bed...

Ciao!

No comments: