Thursday, February 5, 2009

Same ol' Same ol'

I hate nausea...

I am really looking forward to the day that I don't have nausea, and that I don't have to have it again. Mind you, one thing I neglected to talk to my doctor about before last chemo was the drugs that I would be on for the next session. I will only be getting Rituxan, but I am not sure what else I have to (or should be) taking. I have a feeling that it will only be the pariet (to protect my stomach), but I'm not sure. I don't think that the Rituxan will cause nausea - but I do know that walking into the cancer center does cause nausea.

Apparently my boss and his wife went to the Riviera Maya for a vacation...AND they took the shirts to take some pics...awesome!



As for the rest of you that have yet to send pics in....SEND THEM!
Ciao

2 comments:

Don Patten said...

Nausea I hear ya. Not sure about Diletta but I would wake up in the middle of the night and Kristy would be munching on some saltine crackers when she was pregnant!! Maybe its not the drugs at all have you considered looking at when you get your nausea? Perhaps Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday nights when the Leafs play?? I know my tummy is a little upset.......

jamie said...

the t-shirt on the statue totally rocks, wow