Thursday, February 19, 2009

100th Post

Today sucked - man did it suck. I was extremely nauseated the entire day. I couldn't stand the smells and gagged a lot, way more than in the past. I was able to sleep a few times for short periods, but today was a busy day with lots of 'Chatty Kathys'. AND, I was in there for a long time...from 8:30 until 3pm. When I got home I went straight to bed...slept for an hour, woke up and had some cereal and water...then back to bed and slept until about 8:30 - very tired...I'll be going back to bed soon.

I think I plan on going to the charity dinner for Todd Pike tomorrow night...I'm kind of looking forward to it, but am also nervous to see Amy Pike again...I'm sure I'll cry.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

ciao

1 comment:

Renee said...

It is a horrible long go, but you can do this. You have your beautiful little girl and she deserves to have you and you to have her.

Take care. Renee