Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wasted Tuesday?

The prednisone kept me up until 4am...I woke up at around 9 feeling crappy. Diletta made a great breakfast but then the nausea started...I went back to bed around 1pm, but my mind was racing.

I took a gravol at 2pm to get rid of the nausea (kinda worked) waited until 3pm to try and sleep so Diletta could give me my neupogen shot (she did pretty good this time...but still had 2 pre-stabbings). I fell asleep at 4pm and woke up at 7pm - feeling like crap again. It is a weird feeling that is difficult to describe. The nausea kicked in around 8pm so I took a Stematil - which only kind of worked - but, it doesn't really make me drowsy like gravol...now it is 1am and I feel like I'm boiling and gonna vomit. So, I'm going to take 2 gravol and hit the sack.

See what I mean by 'wasted Tuesday'?

I hope tomorrow is better and that I have good blood counts.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hhhhmmmmmmmm, lets see, you feel like you are boiling and up all night tossing and turning. I wonder if you are menopausal. Sounds just like my nights. Hahahaha. At least you don't have that!!!!!! Good luck with the blood tests. K