Friday, November 21, 2008

Pictures...

All is great with me so I thought I would share some pictures from the Ladies Night out and the Jim Cuddy Band Concert.



Just before the Ladies Night Out dinner - my family and I were able to meet with The Jim Cuddy Band!

The event took place at "Meet at 66 King" in Cobourg....here is a picture of the room prior to being filled with Ladies!

A few ladies enjoying their wine and gifts.


4 beautiful ladies...from left to right, my cousin Kahley, my wife Diletta, my mom and my aunt Kathy.

Me with 3 very beautiful and amazing ladies. From left to right, Lynn, Chris, me and Diane.

Me giving my speech to about 150 people. Apparently it was the best one I had ever done.



My cousin Kahley giving her speech to about 500 people...she said she was very nervous, but the way she spoke you couldn't tell. Again, she did amazing!


The Violinist - she really knew how to play that thing.

Jim Cuddy Belting out a tune.


This picture will give you an idea of how large the crowd was...This picture looks like it was taken when Kahley was speaking...and the two below when the band was a rockin.

No comments: