Friday, November 14, 2008

I was stabbed 5 Times today....

A much better night and day!
I apologize again for complaining so much yesterday...but I am trying to be as honest and detailed as I can.

Today was good...I had a few bouts of nausea and very minor headache. I feel about 90% and will likely be 100% by Sunday! I can't wait. I think that this chemo session has prepared me even more for the next 6. I have read some other peoples experiences with similar treatment and they too were experiencing a 9-10 day symptom cycle.
If you've been reading my blog, you'll know that Diletta has had a bit of a hard time giving me my needles. Well today was the worst one yet. She ended up sticking me about 5 times before she gave up. Luckily, Val (her sister) was her to help out. I'm not sure what we are going to do about the next 2...I might have to do it myself.
Some bad news regarding my slides...seems as though they are lost. This is not good. I've spoken to Dr. Runge Morris's two nurses - ( Dr. RM is the Karmanos Oncologist that I handed my slides to) and Erin at the Windsor Pathology Department and neither have my slides. Dr. RM's nurse told me that she mailed them to Windsor Regional at least a month ago, about the same time that she mailed me my CT scan and Xray CD's. I got my CDs at least a month ago. Not sure what to do...

I am not going to post Saturday but will Sunday...have a great weekend!

...a few more pics...Isabella had great hair today!

Ciao.

No comments: