Monday, October 20, 2008

Just a Monday

It's gonna be OK dad!


Today was pretty good...


Considering that I haven't left anything too private off of this here blog...I had to contemplate the following. Constipation. It sux. The drugs, and other things, just aren't working...how about I just leave it at that...

Other than the constant headache, I am pretty good right now. My numbness and tingling are 100% gone so I'm not worried about that (and I received a good email from a family friend that helped to assure me). My port incision/stitches are a bit itchy, but that is a good thing...indicates healing.

A few things that I have decided is that I am going to set up medical files at Medcan in Toronto and possibly in BC via a friend who just contacted me. I want to do this in case things go wrong and I need a plan B, C or D. Also, if the chemo doesn't work I will know now that I am prepared with seeking other opinions. Secondly, I have to stop second guessing as much as I can. This is very hard...but I'll work on it.

I tried to start reading today...but Isabella got the best of me..she is so fun. I ended up taking a bunch of new pictures of her with my new lens: Here are a few...facebook has a few more.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

i like......

Anonymous said...

Jeff, I have just one thing to say............. WELCHS PRUNE NECTAR JUICE!!!!!!! Believe me!

K

Bill Dicke said...

She is beautiful Jeff. Nothing like holding your newborn baby girl. I remember staring into Chloe's eyes, watching her fall asleep in my arms... best memories ever.

Yeah - and about the Prune Juice... /thumbsup

Anonymous said...

I love the first picture of Isabella...so beautiful. I've been keeping up with your blog and am so amazed by your strength, honesty and perseverence!! We're rooting for team Casey!!
Adriana