Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I think I'm losing my hair...

Probably a bad joke in the title...I've been losing it for years. hahahaha. I hope when it is all gone I can laugh...

Not much to update on today...

I met with Manny today, he is an acupuncturist, homeopath and a Massage Therapist. He is a great guy, genuinely kind and helping me out of the kindness of his heart. Really, we just discussed how my case came about and the drugs that I am taking. I wasn't prepared to do and treatments, I just wanted to find out some of the things he was thinking that could help me. Using acupuncture he can treat nausea, headaches, pain and likely anything else that comes up. Based on the location of the headache a different pressure point is 'pricked' to ease out the pain. For example, Kidney headaches generate just above the eyes and the pressure point is in the V of thumb / index finger. But, as I told him...my new boss is Dr. Hamm - whatever she says goes!

The other thing Manny and I discussed is eating for your blood type. The idea behind it is that each blood type have different enzymes, some of which are better at breaking down and utilizing certain foods and other enzymes that don't exist can't help break down certain foods.

Anyways...that's all I got today...hopefully the hair joke was good!

P.S. More blood work Wednesday morning...

Ciao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff, sounds like you are covering all bases. This is just great. Your energy and thirst for knowledge is awesome. I think of all the people who will find this blog incredibly useful, if and when their turn comes.

About the hair thing, at some social funtions that we go to I often see a guy who is totally bald, no hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, nothing. He has been this way for years, so I am assuming that it is just the way it is for him. Anyway he always wears this black cap thingy that ties at the back. It looks really cool, like he is a biker or something like that. You may have to change your name from super casey to biker casey! hahahaha.

Keep up the good work. We are proud of you. As the days pass, you are closer to closer to this nightmare being over and your new life to begin. Love Kym

Joanne said...

Hiya Jeff,

Thanks for the info on eating for your blood type. Connie, Lucie and I are checking it out and finding it very interesting!

Sounds like you are doing well. Thinking of you constantly,

Joanne