Sunday, January 18, 2009

Week Off

I had a particularly crappy day on Friday - for some reason I was feeling kind of depressed. Sometimes stuff just sneaks up on you and you can't control how your mind runs with it. I spent the day at home lying around with a headache and feeling nausea on and off. I take Ativan when I get nausea and try not to take more than 2 a day, Friday I took 3. Really, it wasn't that big of a deal and I was able to get through it better than past bouts.

Saturday was much different and I was feeling physically and mentally much better (...and I didn't take any Ativan).

Today, I have a lot of pain in my low back and some in my chest. It is only present in my bones and I can tell that it is from the Neupogen. It is a weird pain of pressure in the bones that causes pain, especially when I sneeze or cough - crazy. But this is a good thing because it means that it is working.

In light of this, I am taking a week off from my blog and Diletta, Isabella and I are going to visit some family. I'll leave you with a whack load of pictures from Saturday...might be a bit of overkill, but the pictures are super cute.



Ciao.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great week with your family and ask your docs if you can take Tramacet for the bone pain - it worked wonders for me during the docetaxol/neupogen part of my treatment.

You are rounding third and heading home Jeff!!!

Dana

PS - fabulous pics of Bella!

Anonymous said...

You're right, the pictures are SUPER Cute!!!! Have fun w/ the family and we'll hopefully see the 3 of you soon.

Nadia

Anonymous said...

That child is stunning!!!!!
Chin up buttercup. So many of us think of you every day. You can DO this!!!
Kelly
oo