Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2 Days....

Today was better than yesterday in terms of symptoms...and I found myself thinking about what I was going to do when this is over...so many ideas! This got me to thinking about how positive it is that I was thinking this way - without even trying to.

I got quite a few questions for Dr. Hamm tomorrow; I have to find out about my blood counts (which I'll get done first thing in the morning), my CT results, Gallium results, I need to find out about my schedule (when I'll get the Rituxan and Spinal Taps), when the PET scan will happen, what other testing I will receive and I have to ask her about LTD.

So tomorrow's blog will be a bit longer with what I hope will be a lot of info and lots of pics....

If you have a shirt, take a picture(s) and send em to me...

Ciao

No comments: