Friday, January 9, 2009

Barfy Barfy Barfy

Tired day full of nausea.

My nausea was horrible during chemo - but I think a lot of it has to do with my phyche. I associate being in that place with nausea...But, even now I feel really barfy. Even the hand sanitizer they have in there makes me nauseous. YUK.

So, I thought I would throw in some happiness - here is Isabella in her brand new jolly jumper..hilarious...she loves it. (it is a video so click the play button).

So...my mom is in Florida with my aunt and uncle, Kathy and Paul, and they decided to send some pictures with their shirts on....

Also, Dana sent me some pictures of herself at the doctors appointment in front of the hospital....

Then getting a needle stuck in her ass! She knows me .... skin to win!

Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Great post!

Dana :)