Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tired Tuesday

The cold symptoms kind of turned into a cold today...which sucks. Diletta called the cancer center to see what I can take, or what I should do, but they didn't call back. I did pretty much nothing all day and I am exhausted. I think this is a combination of the cold symptoms and the lack of prednisone in my system. As per Dr. Hamm, I am not going to get my blood work done tomorrow, but will get it done first thing Monday morning.

On another note, I am surprised that I have yet to hear back from the cancer center regarding the computer kiosks and/or chairs. AND, I have yet to hear from the Lymphoma Research Foundation. I have contacted both several times offering to help and donate. Odd.

As for my shirt sales...I sold 7 more today...so I only need to sell 6 more - 6 more!

If you don't know what I am talking about...please refer to yesterdays post by clicking here.

Ciao.

Jeff

No comments: