Thursday, December 11, 2008

Spinner Wednesday

Thanks to everyone who sent some feedback about the resource center...If anyone else has some ideas, please send them to me.

Regarding the shirt sales...i received another 11 orders today...so we're up to 121! I can't wait to see them...

I picked up a bike trainer today so that I can get some exercise. That is one big thing that has been missing and man do I miss it. I don't plan on training per se, but at least getting my legs moving. I hope I use it.

P.S> One thing I always wonder is who actually reads this blog...If you do read it, send me a message. If you get it via email - I know you read it...but if you visit the actual blog, I have no idea...

That's all I got...

Ciao

1 comment:

dante said...

Nice trainer. Use it! In fact, bring it here and we'll set them up side by side and have a fake bike ride. Isn't that the premise of Nintendo Wii??
But seriously, call if you need any help with bike stuff.
Go Super Casey!