Sunday, March 29, 2009

Your Basic Update...

I think that right after absorbing the good news of being in remission I hit the gym/life a little too hard and fast. After about 2 weeks of being super active (squash, hockey, working out, house stuff, waking up at night) I was exhausted. But not my normal (pre-cancer) exhausted. I was getting a bit depressed and I was finding it difficult to get my energy back...so, I've taken the past 3 days off from hitting the gym and will take the next 4 days off too. This was pretty difficult considering that there was a big squash tournament this weekend - with some good friends and all the people from the league I play in playing. I love to play and compete and hated missing it. But, I am better off for missing it....

Anyways, we are doing great and slowly making the adjustments...

Isabella turned 6 months on March 24th and is now eating rice cereal, a bit of banana, rolling from front to back and back to front, she is able to pick up her soother and put it in her mouth...and is constantly saying, in a very soft little voice "mamamamamamamamamama".

Diletta is starting to get some more sleep now that I am getting up in the middle of the night to feed Isabella. However, Diletta, out of habit, is still getting up...This morning I got up at 5:30 to feed Isabella and then I put her back down to bed...she was still a bit alert and making typical little baby noises...Diletta heard this, got up, went downstairs and made a bottle and brought it back up ... only to realize that this had already just been done by me...

P.S. There is a delay in the blog being sent out...for some reason there is about a 2 day delay...I have researched it and can't find a solution...and there are no responses to my emails.

ciao,

Jeff

No comments: